Rounding up the predictions season…
To celebrate the end of prediction season in our industry’s media (and hopefully, the end of ‘post-Christmas back to work shock’), here’s a list of some of the best articles and reports we’ve seen:
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Technologies for 2011
- IDC predictions for 2011: Welcome to the New Mainstream
- Trends in the Living Network: Map of the Decade, ExaTrends of the Decade, and the Zeitgeist for 2011
- CIO Network: Cloud Computing predictions for 2011
- Constellation Research:How Will Technology Disrupt the Enterprise in 2011?
- Jeremiah Owyang on Corporate Social Strategy in 2011
- TechCrunch: Seven Technologies That Will Rock 2011
ReadWriteWeb did a whole series of predictions this year:
- Mashable: 40+ Things You Need to Watch in 2011
- Fast Company: JWT’s Futurists on 10 Ways We’ll Shop in 2011
- Internet Evolution: Predicting Leaks, Tablets & Regulations for 2011
- Engadget: Best of CES 2011
Enjoy the rest of your January!