Moving on up
We moved into our new office today, and it is fantastic!
In 1996 Technophobia first set up offices in the Workstation, and from small beginnings in one compact office, the company has continued to grow, moving floors and expanding into more offices and studio space. However the time came when our evolving needs and increasing staff numbers could no longer be accommodated, so after a long and harmonious partnership with the Workstation, it was time for us to relocate to fields-a-new. We were sad to leave, but haven’t moved too far: Velocity House, 3 Solly Street, Sheffield, S1 4DE.
The new office design was created by adt workplace, with their brief being ‘We need a space that reflects our driven and vibrant culture, and supports creativity and collaboration whilst providing a practical working environment”. Its design is stylish and contemporary; the layout gives ample workspace for teams, formal meeting rooms and collaborative breakout areas. We also have special areas for research and more fun, restorative areas for socialising and recharging.
Emma Marshall, managing director said, “We are very excited about the move. Unlike our old office the new space has been designed around us; it will accommodate all our staff in comfort and adapt to the demands of a growing organisation.”
We look forward to welcoming you and showing you around our new home.
From Monday 9th January our new address is: Velocity House, 3 Solly Street, Sheffield, S1 4DE
Latest news articles
- lenderscompared.org.uk - five years on 03/04/2013
- The Competition Commission (CC) has published an evaluation…
- Substeps - Open Source BDD test framework has a new home 15/03/2013
- Substeps is an open source BDD framework created…
- Teen Tech - rubbing shoulders with the future Mark Zuckerbergs 19/07/2012
- Technophobia marketing team, Victoria Wood, Niki…
- Welcome back NMA Top 100 05/07/2012
- After NMA took a year's sabbatical we are delighted…
- Continuing to grow with five new hires 20/06/2012
- Since moving to our new premises, at the start of the year…
- Accelerated Innovation Workshops - Supporting Innovation and Manufacturing in Sheffield 21/03/2012
- The ideas and innovation workspace at Gripple-owned…